The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who here would've stopped anywhere except Alexandria with a truckload of supplies? Take both vehicles back, empty the truck and then take it back out for supply runs.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did not care for tonight's show at all!!!!!!!!! How stupid can you be by jeopardizing a new found source of food....not once(where Jesus got the keys from Rick) but then you run across this guy a second time....and lose the truck AND the food!!!???

When you tie up a captive/prisoner..such as Jesus ..who has already presented escape problems. There are just waaaaaaay to many forms of constraint to keep him from escaping...from painful contortion and excessive twisting of limbs to breaking bones.

Last........what happened to the group of people with the "W" carved onto their foreheads???

I know, I know,....I KNOW...it's just a show but dang, has common sense for self protection, preservation, and food security flown out the window???

I won't even go there...with Rick and Michonne....from the blonde lady with the two kids to Michonne.....com'on Rick!!!

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did not care for tonight's show at all!!!!!!!!!

I won't even go there...with Rick and Michonne....from the blonde lady with the two kids to Michonne.....com'on Rick!!!

Yep, Keystone cops with the van and Jesus. Rick ties him up and before Darryl can say "F you MoFo", he's up on the roof of the van for a ride-along. Then the Benny Hill loop around the lake was just too much. Gurgle, gurgle, gurgle...

Damn, Rick. What a Horn dog you are. But Michonne? Yuk dude.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, Keystone cops with the van and Jesus. Rick ties him up and before Darryl can say "F you MoFo", he's up on the roof of the van for a ride-along. Then the Benny Hill loop around the lake was just too much. Gurgle, gurgle, gurgle...

Damn, Rick. What a Horn dog you are. But Michonne? Yuk dude.

Are you nuts? The alpha male and the alpha female just linked up - exactly as you'd expect. This was a very natural event IMHO.

The rest was clearly designed to be a diversion from the constant relentless "heavy" theme of the last few episodes, but yeah, it was a bit out of character.

I saw on the Talking Dead that there was a new director for this episode - maybe she needs to be assistant director a little longer before they give her the chair and megaphone again.

Separate issue:
Has anyone else noticed that the Fear the Walking Dead "Zombies on a Plane" thing is still spewing nonsense? Last night they discussed how "It wasn't just Phoenix" but that all the cities were going black at once. Really, the whole United States reaches zombie critical mass and grid failure on the same day? That is BS even a war wouldn't likely do that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom