The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Consistently I watch what I consider to be dumb moves/decisions. But they have to leave openings for bad things to happen to make it "entertaining"...

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why in the hell would you let the only doctor you have go outside the walls!

This x 1000 - in an exigent circumstance like in TWD, doctor's, food producers, and probably anyone who can keep any infrastructure running would be my number one "protect" category. Everyone else gets to be soldiers against two legged walking dead and just walking threats.

BTW - How do the cars keep running? Wouldn't almost all the fuel be going bad after 6 years of sitting around and all the batteries dead? I think they should all find a nuclear power plant and take up residence there, those might keep running for years IF the techs weren't zombies or otherwise dead.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I'd like to see them create a final storyline arc that shows either all of them getting eaten or somehow managing to realistically (OK sci-fi TV realistic) set up the next generation for long-term survival - if they are lucky only falling back to the 18th century or so in technology. Then end the show gracefully on a creative high note.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BTW - How do the cars keep running? Wouldn't almost all the fuel be going bad after 6 years of sitting around and all the batteries dead? I think they should all find a nuclear power plant and take up residence there, those might keep running for years IF the techs weren't zombies or otherwise dead.

They are only on day 627 in the timeline. (Carl has had a remarkable growth spurt for barely a little more than a year and a half.)

I haven't read this whole thing but the one I keep thinking about every season is: Where are all the zombie children and babies? And so far I've only seen one fat zombie. The one that was in that pit at the farm. Is the Apocalypse a good weight loss plan? Apparently so. I Googled it and, of course, there are quite a few Zombie and Apocalypse Weight Loss plans online.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are only on day 627 in the timeline. (Carl has had a remarkable growth spurt for barely a little more than a year and a half.)

I haven't read this whole thing but the one I keep thinking about every season is: Where are all the zombie children and babies? And so far I've only seen one fat zombie. The one that was in that pit at the farm. Is the Apocalypse a good weight loss plan? Apparently so. I Googled it and, of course, there are quite a few Zombie and Apocalypse Weight Loss plans online.

Odd too how Carl and Judith seem to aging on different timelines - do zombie plagues cause temporal dissonance?

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Different babies for starters. You can control the baby by changing it, hard to control carl. That is where suspension of disbelief comes in. However, I will say that my 14 year old was 5 foot a year and a half ago, now he is 6 foot.

And gas degrades over time, for sure, but it will still burn for a long time, just not as well. You can easily store fuel for several years with some Stab-il treatment. Eventually, they are going to run out of good fuel. Also, fuel lasts much longer when sealed away from light and air, so in a storage well or fuel tanker, it would last much longer than in a gas can or vehicle tank.

When they get desperate, they will switch to diesels exclusively which can be run on nearly any kind of oil with some simple mods. Multi-fuelers to the rescue!

Latest posts

Top Bottom