The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well that episode kept me on the edge of my seat. I guess knowing that the big bad is coming and that some of the home team are bound to die. I know how it was handled in the Comic books, but as we all know the show deviates from the book a lot. Wonder what Morgan was welding up there in the end?

Jail cell, like that of his teacher. I think it may be for carol.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Morgan needs to go. I think Carol is having a rough time with how many people she's killed. I think the count was 18.

How can that be? Isn't this the same Carol that went all dead-eye terminator / badass? I mean, how can you have moral quandaries now? Additionally, what ever came of the budding romance between Carol and Daryl back at the prison? Remember when he found her? Inquiring minds want to know!

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would like to know how glen has never killed a living person?

Only real gunfight they've had is with Woodberry. Glen was either sick or a prisoner during all that. When the wolves attacked, he was hiding under a dumpster. At Terminus he was a prisoner yet again and Carol/Rick did all the killin'

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only real gunfight they've had is with Woodberry. Glen was either sick or a prisoner during all that. When the wolves attacked, he was hiding under a dumpster. At Terminus he was a prisoner yet again and Carol/Rick did all the killin'

man, I just thought for sure he had iced some of the living.

Latest posts

Top Bottom