The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a great episode that was. The writing, directing and acting were superb. And there was a copious amount of zombie slaying. Who could ask for more? And I liked the zombie traps Morgan came up with too. Pretty clever for a crazy dude. The only issue I had was that it seemed that michone has some supernatural ability to complete tasks really fast. Ie. Getting the picture took all if 2 seconds and she was super fast getting to the roof of that building.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was the best episode of this season I think. I sure hope seeing Morgan makes Rick snap out of his crazy stage. It was good to see michone and Carl bond and help solidify her in the group. They basically threw the comics out the window the last few episodes, which I love. Make a whole new story for us. But don't kill Carl!

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a great episode that was. The writing, directing and acting were superb. And there was a copious amount of zombie slaying. Who could ask for more? And I liked the zombie traps Morgan came up with too. Pretty clever for a crazy dude. The only issue I had was that it seemed that michone has some supernatural ability to complete tasks really fast. Ie. Getting the picture took all if 2 seconds and she was super fast getting to the roof of that building.

Apocalypse Ninja with flea legs and Flash Gordon DNA...no biggie...just your average katana mistress

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want morgans weapons chache. I was a bit jealous.

Yea, the guy actually had a solid set-up goin overall too. Well armed & I highly doubt walkers could ever make it through his little maze thing outside. Rick should try to find things around the prison to reinforce their perimeter in a similar fashion. With the fence walkers aren't a huge problem for them but other people tryin to come in could be stopped or really slowed down by some traps.

Latest posts

Top Bottom