The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fantastic episode! I hope Morgan joins the group and comes to his senses, it was good to see him still alive. And Rick seems to be almost normal. I am also glad michone is now one of the group now. I have the feeling the season finally will be intense.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i114.photobucket.com_albums_n261_bettingpython_null_zps088491bc.jpg

Yuhhp

deli_llama

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was completely baffled by Michonne's ability to scale the building, and recover the picture, and paper machete cat. I want a better explanation. Is there anything in the comics that would better define this?

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was completely baffled by Michonne's ability to scale the building, and recover the picture, and paper machete cat. I want a better explanation. Is there anything in the comics that would better define this?

She had Carl stay at the doors in order to keep the ghouls' attention; meanwhile, she snuck in the rear and grabbed the pic off of the floor behind them. Easy, Peasy...

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I personally loved this episode. It didn't have a lot of action, but the Rick/Governor interaction was awesome. Loved the digs Rick laid on the governor...calling him the town drunk, making fun of him being called "governor". I also thought it was funny how Andrea tried to be important, but both Rick and the Gov basically told her to get lost.

This episode was definitely a jump in time though, because Andrea would have needed time to arrange the meeting in the first place. The governor also mentioned Rick's new stash of guns from his run back to King's County, so Andrea must have seen them when she went to meet with Rick and told the Gov about them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom