The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What effect does weather have on Zombies? It seems a nice long cold snap would slow them down, and an ice storm might solve the problem.

Or do they reanimate after they thaw?

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
At least last night thety seemed to be using surpressors initially. If the zombies moved like they seem to move in the Walking Dead, a person, in good physical condition, with the right firearm and enough ammo and a hand held weapon (hatchet, machete, etc.), could probably navigate will, IF they didn't let themselves get trapped some place.

My fear would be going up in a building to rest, and waking up to a couple of thousand "walkers" hungry for my fat a$$. Those "herds" would scare the crap out of me. It would be difficult to eliminate them unless you had the proper fire power. Setting them on fire would just cause an enormous fire problem.

Also, do you guys think Michon (the black girl with the sword) leads those Zombies around for their smell? In other words to disguise her own scent? because it seemed like last night she was roaming and walking in view of a lot of walkers.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Also, do you guys think Michon (the black girl with the sword) leads those Zombies around for their smell? In other words to disguise her own scent? because it seemed like last night she was roaming and walking in view of a lot of walkers.

Exactly it, also those 2 armless jawless walkers were her boyfriend and his best friend. The comics don't really say how she became such a badass either. !!!!!!!!!!!!Possible Spoiler alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the comics she not only kicks zombie ass, but living ass as well (she's put in gladiator arena)

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

As someone has said, the two pets have a previous relationship with Michon.

However, I think that she is using them as pack animals now mainly.

I noticed as she and Andrea were leaving the Deer Barn, the pets were the ones carrying everything.

Hell of an idea since they don't seem to get winded or tired.

I guess that they would be Zomules.

Dave

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK, I will admit that there are a few things that I just don't get.

These folks have been moving "house to house" all winter. Evading the herds.

Now they have obviously found a few new weapons.

Carol has a nice AK and Hershel had an AR.
And Daryl has more than 2 bolts for his crossbow.

But....they are still driving the same cars and wearing the same clothes.
And except for Hershel, they all have the same haircut.

I still can't believe that they haven't picked up some of the military hardware sitting around, or come across a car dealership that had a few 4 wheel drive SUVs.
There has to be a few gun shops in Georgia......just saying.

Dave

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly it, also those 2 armless jawless walkers were her boyfriend and his best friend. The comics don't really say how she became such a badass either. !!!!!!!!!!!!Possible Spoiler alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the comics she not only kicks zombie ass, but living ass as well (she's put in gladiator arena)

Yeah, she's a bad mofo in the books.

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, I will admit that there are a few things that I just don't get.

These folks have been moving "house to house" all winter. Evading the herds.

Now they have obviously found a few new weapons.

Carol has a nice AK and Hershel had an AR.
And Daryl has more than 2 bolts for his crossbow.

But....they are still driving the same cars and wearing the same clothes.
And except for Hershel, they all have the same haircut.

I still can't believe that they haven't picked up some of the military hardware sitting around, or come across a car dealership that had a few 4 wheel drive SUVs.
There has to be a few gun shops in Georgia......just saying.

Dave

It's not exactly based upon "real" life. For one, the kid was putting headshots EVERY time from what looked to be 40-60 yards with a Beretta pistol.

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another note, Daryl, at least in one scene, had a practive tip on his arrow and not a broadhead. Complaining aside, they killed more zombies on this one episode than they killed in the previous two seasons! I did like that change from previous episodes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom