The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Biggest question: why does the kid and husband hate the preggo chick? Am I missing something, or did they completely skip over that piece of information?

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really hope someone can explain to me how a kid that had never fired a gun until like three edisodes ago can hit a moving target at 75 yards in the middle of the forehead EVERY shot.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone here still read the comics?

POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT! VAGUE ALLUDING TO!

After the prison thing I really lost interest, then thought the new additions to the group would revitalize it, but not so much.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really hope someone can explain to me how a kid that had never fired a gun until like three edisodes ago can hit a moving target at 75 yards in the middle of the forehead EVERY shot.

I think it's funny you are nitpicking that realistic inaccuracy, but not the fact zombies are walking around. LULZOMBIES

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone here still read the comics?

POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT! VAGUE ALLUDING TO!

After the prison thing I really lost interest, then thought the new additions to the group would revitalize it, but not so much.

It really upset me, but as I pushed on into the books I got back into it. They should have casted a more hardcore dude for the governor in the show though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom