The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Finally got to watch it. Awesome. I love the use of the flashbacks to explain some of Rick's past decisions/behavior and then juxtapose it with his transformation.

This show has legs and we're going to get to enjoy it for a few more years...

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The herding looked to me like a test of sorts. The scenery passed during the herding had been used in the exact same manner before Rick and the gang got there. I saw the remains and heard the cries for help as well, but to me it seemed like they were being herded there more purposefully than as for food or fodder. At this point in the game if I were to take someone in I'd want to know they were reliable.

Also, who's to say Gareth's sharpshooter actually killed the other Terminus guy? Simunition and over-acting for dramatic effect and to start the "test"?

I guess we'll find out next season. This show is the only good thing that came out of my ex lol.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been thinking about the Termites and Cannabal stuff.

Here is a random thought....

the show wants us to think that the Termites are Cannabals and that there is no hope for Rick and the others.

How about if those body parts and piles that we saw were not eaten by the Termites, but by Walkers?
What if the Termites learned, like Michone, that having 'neutered' walkers around sort of keeps the other Walkers away and calm?
What if the Termites have a bunch of Walkers chained around the perimeter as guard dogs to keep people and walkers away?

Maybe the body parts are from folks that tried to attack the Termite mound and didn't make it or didn't pass the Termite version of the 3 questions test.
Maybe the cries for help were from people that had been deemed "not safe" or "bad". Maybe the people in the cattle cars are actually cannibals and they are being segregated and used as Walker bait?

Maybe Rick and the others are in sort of a Quarantine to see if they are "the right stuff" for the Termites.

Just some random thinking.

Dave

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope...people are getting eated up in Terminus.

No refrigeration so they have to keep them alive in conexes and train cars, just like chickens in a coop.

Nom nom nom nom....This Rick tastes like chicken!

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been thinking about the Termites and Cannabal stuff. Here is a random thought.... the show wants us to think that the Termites are Cannabals and that there is no hope for Rick and the others. How about if those body parts and piles that we saw were not eaten by the Termites, but by Walkers? What if the Termites learned, like Michone, that having 'neutered' walkers around sort of keeps the other Walkers away and calm? What if the Termites have a bunch of Walkers chained around the perimeter as guard dogs to keep people and walkers away? Maybe the body parts are from folks that tried to attack the Termite mound and didn't make it or didn't pass the Termite version of the 3 questions test. Maybe the cries for help were from people that had been deemed "not safe" or "bad". Maybe the people in the cattle cars are actually cannibals and they are being segregated and used as Walker bait? Maybe Rick and the others are in sort of a Quarantine to see if they are "the right stuff" for the Termites. Just some random thinking. Dave

Hey guys. Sorry for the confusion, we just shot hundreds of rounds at your feet and chased you through our entire complex just to see if you are good enough for us. Let's have some steak now!

Latest posts

Top Bottom