This is a chicken salad!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ron’s in BA is about the only Ron’s I’ve ate that gives the right proportion of chicken to lettuce!

IMG_8085.jpeg

Lucky

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hell anytime you have salad it better than straight up carb meal. Unless you have goal your after enjoy looks very good.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to high jack the thread…. But I got some chicken strip at chic fa li the other day that had to come off a sparrow. Three piece off the menu and they were smaller than my pinky finger.

Anyway next time I’m in BA….

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to high jack the thread…. But I got some chicken strip at chic fa li the other day that had to come off a sparrow. Three piece off the menu and they were smaller than my pinky finger.

I have returned and received many refunds because of the very small piece of chicken on the sandwich. They are not what they used to be. :)

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

What you received was chicken peckers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom