To pee or not to pee?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bink98xcab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i pee in a bottle usually, but i have at time just peed from my stand. i lost my chance at a really nice buck this year turning to fast in my stand to get a bottle to pee in!!!! so in my case the bottle scared the deer off!!

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cool thread. This will save me some messes and frustration as a 16.9oz empty water bottle often fills up very fast and is not quite enough for the average tree stand leak.

This is exactly why in a tent (when backpacking) I take an empty 32oz Gatorade bottle (with the larger opening). I pee where ever, but when its like 35 degrees outside, I'm not hanging anything outside of the tent.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Try taking a dump in 17 degs while sitting on a snow covered log at 3:00 am in colorado during elk season. That beats your gatorade bottle in the tent. LOL. That or 15 degs below zero and need to pee while elk hunting.

Coltcombat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll pee all over the inside of my blind. All over the walls and ceiling. Then I'll take my boots off and pee in them till there full. Then I put em back on.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm planning on spending all day in the stand tomorrow bowhunting. What are your urine strategies? Seriously, do you pee in a bottle or does it really matter? Thanks.

Let it fly,..just try not to get any on the stand. Deer don't know the difference.

Try taking a dump in 17 degs while sitting on a snow covered log at 3:00 am in colorado during elk season. That beats your gatorade bottle in the tent. LOL. That or 15 degs below zero and need to pee while elk hunting.

You're not a REAL man until you've crapped in the woods....!

WFT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pee desn't effect the deer. BUT Murphy's law, a deer will always come by when you have your rifle hanging from a limb and your pee shooter in your hand.

Latest posts

Top Bottom