Topical pain relief

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know about the best shirts for crack cover, but as far as a Topical Pain Cream, quit messin' around with all that drug store Ben Gay Mentholatum stuff and get some Pro Quality CBD cream like this one. 1000mg of CBD; I get it from my Pain Doc at OK Pain Center. $50 a bottle; lasts me about 2 months. I have Complex Regional Pain Syndrome in my left foot/ankle from 5 botched surgeries trying to repair a torn Achilles...this stuff brings more relief and faster than a 30 mg Morphine Pill. And it doesn't stop your innards up near as bad. I don't know if you can get it online or whatever, but it's the only CBD I've found that really works and the only one my doc trusts for quality control enough to let them sell it there. Seriously; my foot can flare up something fierce, creeping up to about an honest 8 on the 1-10 scale and this stuff will calm it down when nothing short of general anesthesia feels like it's gonna do the job.
Topical Pro.jpg

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am staying away from the CBD stuff until it has had long term studies. You can use it if you like but not for me.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You sit on your a$$ for a month and then go walking. What do you expect? Get a mask and walk around the block daily.
Think what it would be like if you sit there for six months and then go somewhere. Talk about "thinking your going to die"

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You sit on your a$$ for a month and then go walking. What do you expect? Get a mask and walk around the block daily.
Think what it would be like if you sit there for six months and then go somewhere. Talk about "thinking your going to die"

I don't know just who/what you're addressing but, around here, we try to walk every day the weather will let us. Anywhere from three-quarters of a mile to a mile-and-a-half. Some days are better than others. I can leave the house feeling great and, in a quarter of a mile, I'm hurting bad enough I want to quit. I usually force myself to at least make the 3/4 of a mile mark.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am staying away from the CBD stuff until it has had long term studies. You can use it if you like but not for me.

That's fine, but pharmaceutical CBD is widely used in pain management these days. By real Medical Doctors. Besides, I don't know if taking opioids or using CBD cream is worse. I say opioids is the debbil though.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Sounding like your namesake there buddy. You have no idea what I have been thru or how much I have to fight my docs and wife to be able to do anything at all. If the wife had not been asleep there would have been yet another argument about what they will let me do. Gotten to the point I talk about getting up and working on my roof just to piss them all off. Right now the wife is taking the trash out because they will not even let me do that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom