truck tug of war

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It can't be said much better. You do stupid stuff and you forfeit the right to be pissed about it. You go home cry into your pillow and try not to be an idiot the rest of your life. Last I looked there was not a gentlemans set of rules for truck tug o war.

you have not looked hard enough

RULES

All trucks must have solid hitch points

8500 pounds or less no more than six (6) tires

All protest must be called on pad by the driver before
the truck leaves the pad

Driver may have only one(1) crew member on the track during pull

If the truck breaks the officials will determine how much
time the team has to fix it

If the driver or crew chief stops the pull for any reason
regardless of placement on the pad, they loss that pull

Track Officials have the right to stop a pull based on excessive leakage
in which case that truck would loose that pull

Track Officials reserve the right to change, modify, add to, or subtract from any and all rules at any time for any reason

Lane choice will be given to the driver with the fewest losses. If they are equal , then it will be determined by a coin toss.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just about every scenario I have seen or heard about with these tug-o-wars usually starts with douchbags running their mouths. I would imagine both of them dealt a fair share of douchebaggery to each other, but I suspect the Chevy dude talked more smack and got owned. As dumb as these things are to do, I would say both of them earned whatever happened to their trucks as a result.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread is not looking too good for the chevy guys haha, poor duramax. I heard he broke stuff trying to pull the VW.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom