US Marshals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was delivering to an apt complex today, right before at least a dozen US Marshals showed up.
One was parked behind me, as I got out, he was pulling what looked like a riot shield out of his truck. I asked if I should come back later, and noticed he had his pistol drawn. He was looking past me to his team, I guess, as they were coming up on one of the apartments, at least a dozen of them, with guns drawn.... I went ahead and tried to deliver package, trying to gtfo of there. When I got back to truck, they were surrounding one of the apartment units, they all had weapons out targeting every window and at least 5 at the front door.. don't know what happened and am very curious if anyone does.

no police or news people were on scene. It happened at 32nd and Macarthur. It's mostly a hispanic occupied apartment complex, so I figured la migra, but their vests said US Marshal.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They had gotten a tip about some guy delivering a large amount of narcotics to the complex.

Some snafu sent them to the wrong apartment. They said that they missed the delivery guy by just a few seconds.

Dave

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably the metro fugitive squad. Made up of several different agencies. US Marshal's, OCPD, INS, ICE, FBI, DEA, OCSO, OBNDD and anyone else they invite.

Latest posts

Top Bottom