Wanenmacher's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ill be there around noon. Ill be the guy with the drop leg on and a sig 522 on my back. Ill also have a note in my shirt pocket that says "OSA Dowmace"

Say hi or buy my sig! The high point 45 on my leg will also be up for grabs if you talk sweetly to me.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ran into Hipshot and a couple of other OSA'rs and only Hipshot wore his note.... Good job and thanks for the other people from OSA who stopped me to say hello . I guess the shirt was hard to miss LoL .

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ran into Hipshot and a couple of other OSA'rs and only Hipshot wore his note.... Good job and thanks for the other people from OSA who stopped me to say hello . I guess the shirt was hard to miss LoL .
I guess kinggabby and I were the only ones with enough cahoneys to do it!!! Everyone else is a wimp!!:flamed:

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im headed there now. Went yesterday and didnt get to see nearly all of it. Ive got some cash burning a hole. If I find a Saiga 12 with a 24" barrel, or a Saiga 308 with the 22" barrel, unfortunately my 1911 might be have to go to make room......:(

Latest posts

Top Bottom