Wanenmacher's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Could have walked away with a free gun. But then I would have felt bad about it. Was on the lower level checking out holsters on Saturday ( wearing my self made OSA shirt) . As I was testing the holsters on my revolver a guy next to me was doing the same. Next thing I know my wife says someone left their gun. Sure enough sitting on the holsters was a pistol and no owner in sight. Handed it over to the holster deal so hopefully the guy came back.

OKMike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did anybody see the guy that was selling tomahawks? I made the mistake of not buying one or getting contact info. Can anyone help a brother out? I would sure like to purchase one.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to post so late, but I have been busy tagging new stock, and stocking my trailer for the show this weekend in Ada.

Thank you to all that stopped by and said hi, there were so many I can not list them all here.

Thank you Doug, for being in my island and helping me unload, and keep an eye on the people in the island to the NE, if You, I, Jim, Frank and Graham we were not there, i am sure things would have gotten out of hand. LOL We enjoyed having you in the island.

Thank you to all of you that made it so that we had almost nothing to load up and take home, the trailer was so light that the wind would move it one way and then back, it was very hard to control. I feel that this show was a success, I did not have very much time to look around, but I did purchase a few cool items, like M2 carbine parts, 37mm launcher, and new metal display cases.

Those that did not find good deals just did not look hard enough, maybe those of you that know how to find those good deals, can help out those that have a problem not finding them, by takeing these people by the hand and teaching them how to look. Is that not what OSA is all about, helping others learn?

I thought is was a great show,

Mark

Latest posts

Top Bottom