Wanenmacher's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a job doing safety checks, I get in free friday,saturday and sunday!! I will be walking around making sure all guns are zip tied. I can also look for good deals early:naughty:

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll be there both Saturday and Sunday! I'm pretty excited...its my first time! I am buying advanced tickets, anything else I need to know?

Wear comfortable shoes and if you see something you want get it right then or when you come back for it it will be gone or you won't be able to find it! Good Luck !

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wear comfortable shoes and if you see something you want get it right then or when you come back for it it will be gone or you won't be able to find it! Good Luck !

I've noticed this to be true generally of the more common items that everyone wants; if it's an oddball firearm, chances are it'll still be there if you come back later. Certainly if the price isn't a steal :P

But do take a notepad and pencil so you can write down the table and aisle location of an item you'd like to check on later, especially if you're comparing prices. A calculator helps if you're figuring out the price per round of ammo or need to add tax to the asking price. Also a magnifying glass and a bore light (a small white piece of paper works in a pinch) if you're looking at milsurps and other older firearms. I usually take a small backpack to tote all these items as well as reference books.

Latest posts

Top Bottom