What did you all get at the "Big Show"?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a shotgun bandolear and an Ak-47 mag vest. Really crowded today. Just a note of my oberservation of gun prices. I saw a Century Arms International Golani for $895. I bought mine from a website and paid $549. Not sure of the rest of the gun prices but I thought that a bit high. Had a good time anyway.

Not sure why Century is on here twice, its not in the edit screen.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMI Uzi Sling, Uzi pouch with 4 25rnders, threaded G21 barrel and a pocket knife. Going back tomorrow when I have more time to locate a 18.5" 870 barrel. Was looking for a M&P9 VTAC but couldn't find a one....

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
got enough supplies for a couple of knives and some kydex sheets from Jantz. found a factory box for my s&w 65 3 inch. coulda spent the farm though!

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My question is how were prices?

A few good ones, and a lot of stupidity. Case in point: I saw Hk91/G3 mags for up to $10 or more each (alloy), and some steel closing in on $15. Cheaper Than Dirt is selling used alloy G3 mags for 97¢ and steel for $1.97. One table had one of the fabricated G3 30 round mags for $125! I'm pretty sure that's almost $100 over internet price.... Even the sellers in the crowd need a wake-up call. Asked a guy about his FAL, and he said "it's an Imbel; I want $2500 for it and however many mags. Mags are selling for $40-$50". And I did see some L1A1 mags for $40. For reference I bought a factory Imbel FAL (Springfield Armory import) a year and a half ago unfired in the box for $900. Freaking crazy.

I did get a couple of G3 Thermold mags, and another big haul of ammo. Some prices were just stupid on the ammo (cheaper at Wal-Mart), and some weren't too bad. You really have to shop around there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom