Whatever happened to the hearing protection act?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Paul Ryan is a scum bag so he made sure it was killed. I doubt we will we will ever get it brought up and passed. Maybe if Jim Jordan became speaker but we all know that won’t happen. He is too conservative. And in Our government that amounts to him having no power to do anything. I have already heard him talk about how he has been treated because of being a strong conservative. Oh what we the people have let happen to this great nation.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it died within a couple days of the Vegas shooting. That's what my memory is saying anyhow. Seems like I remember being all excited about it getting heard and suddenly that Vegas fella ruined it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it died after the Florida school shooting, or some shooting, the 12 year old twitter morons scared the politicians into backing off of anything pro gun.
I think it died within a couple days of the Vegas shooting. That's what my memory is saying anyhow. Seems like I remember being all excited about it getting heard and suddenly that Vegas fella ruined it.
Bingo! We have winners!
Paul Ryan in the wake of the shootings sent the bill into committee where it died.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice back early on when Trump was signing a stack of whatever's and he would use a new pen for each signature, he was giving the pens away as he used them. He gave one to Paul Ryan and when they were all leaving the desk area, I saw Paul toss his pen back on the desk. That always seemed weird to me.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice back early on when Trump was signing a stack of whatever's and he would use a new pen for each signature, he was giving the pens away as he used them. He gave one to Paul Ryan and when they were all leaving the desk area, I saw Paul toss his pen back on the desk. That always seemed weird to me.
Never Trumper.

Latest posts

Top Bottom