What's on Tap (booze) this weekend? ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, Owasso, been a revelry since the 50's (I am a Mingo-ite - 4 miles south of you, if you do not now what that is, ask someone who is old from your area) I had a Chevrolet tattoo on my chest from a welding burn wearing a similar T shirt and got an arc flash. However, I will have to switch out the pepsi for a dew one time to try it. Thanks Ken WB5Y
I'm pretty sure that there are
people posting on here that are not 100% serious.

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife slipped on some ice that the landlord neglected to salt up in ME. Tonight will be alternating mixed drinks of Grey Goose mixed with Pepsi and GG mixed with Red Bull

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife slipped on some ice that the landlord neglected to salt up in ME. Tonight will be alternating mixed drinks of Grey Goose mixed with Pepsi and GG mixed with Red Bull

Red Bull tastes horrible.

Try it with the white-can Carb Free Monster. :D

Last night I deviated from the normal single-malt festivities and ended up mixing up a bunch of juice (orange/pineapple/apple) I had leftover in the fridge with about a half-bottle of Bacardi I had wasting away in the freezer. It was a fruity, girly, floofy mess, but I suppose it got the job done, AND it cleared out some of my leftovers.

Not sure if I'll go back to the Quinta Ruban tonight...

Sun is actually shining out there at the moment - kinda puts me in the mood for caipirinhas. No cachaça, but Bacardi Limón makes an adequate substitute.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Red Bull is the only energy drink I can stand. It's also the only one that actually gives me any pep. Not be a coffee drinker, RB is my wake up.

Yikes. Can't stand that stuff. Had my first "Jaegerbomb" last weekend. I'd rather just shoot Jaeger, not really sure what you need that other stuff in there for?

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yikes. Can't stand that stuff. Had my first "Jaegerbomb" last weekend. I'd rather just shoot Jaeger, not really sure what you need that other stuff in there for?

Jaeger is disgusting. No type of mixer can change.... I get dry heeves just thinking about it...

And what other stuff? RB is all natural! Just look /sarcasm

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_01_12_va4udy6u.jpg

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jaeger is disgusting. No type of mixer can change.... I get dry heeves just thinking about it...

And what other stuff? RB is all natural! Just look /sarcasm

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_01_12_va4udy6u.jpg

I don't mean this in any sort of out of the way comment, but you're a young guy who is awake at noon on a Saturday? Really?
I'm pretty sure that you should exclude yourself from this experiment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom