Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nimrod

Marksman
Reaction score
I emailed to ask about the statues of my application, and they responded Monday (25th) and said that it has been processed and approved and that I should get the card in the mail in the next 2-3 weeks.

Stackle2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I emailed to ask about the statues of my application, and they responded Monday (25th) and said that it has been processed and approved and that I should get the card in the mail in the next 2-3 weeks.

I submitted mine before you did, hopefully that means I will be getting mine soon! Think I am going to email them again, see if I can get some good news too.

Almost had to defend my wife & son last night at our house, I had a methhead try to walk in the front door of our house & act the fool. Guy got very aggressive after I got his attention & literally ran him off our property. He thought he was a bad ass until he learned that I can get my .45 out of my IWB in less than 1.5 seconds. Then he really changed his tune. Wife was terrified after & had me run through weapons drills until after midnight with her. She was terrified, guy looked like the After picture on a meth poster, was absolutely disgusting to look at, covered in prison tats, & absolutely high as a kite.

I need that permit. The fact that I am expected to leave my gun at home once I walk out my front door (until my CCW arrives) is absolutely absurd.

Speedrat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Received mine today. Turned in to SO on 12-17-12.
Issued 2-21-13.

Mine was a renewal after the grace period, I had let it expire and finally got around to renewing it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom