Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hat3d1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't think yours will not be accepted. My fingerprints have creases and are worn down due to age. So yours may be just fine.

I don't recall for sure, but I believe if OSBI rejects someone's fingerprints 2 times, there is some option to have them taken electronically through OSBI. I don't know the details, but maybe someone here will know.

I had a few pin hole marks that wouldn't ink, mostly scars and scabs from work. The smudges are what I think will get me kicked back.. How long did it take the folks who used card info to have OSBI charge your card? Or do they wait to charge it until they are about done with it?

davebloomer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a few pin hole marks that wouldn't ink, mostly scars and scabs from work. The smudges are what I think will get me kicked back.. How long did it take the folks who used card info to have OSBI charge your card? Or do they wait to charge it until they are about done with it?

i think they charged my card like 6 or 7 business days after i was printed at the SO:tounge2:.. 67 days now still no news.

Teeeroy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I turned in my application the last week of September and then got one of those pink cards in my mail yesterday telling me that I had a certified letter from the OSBI that I needed to pick up at the post office.

Turns out that, since I was born on an Air Force base overseas, I needed to prove my citizenship by sending them a copy of my drivers license. They said I could mail it, fax it or send them an e-mail. So I just scanned it and the letter they sent and e-mailed it to them.

Anyway...hope the process is back on track now.

Hat3d1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I turned in my application the last week of September and then got one of those pink cards in my mail yesterday telling me that I had a certified letter from the OSBI that I needed to pick up at the post office.

Turns out that, since I was born on an Air Force base overseas, I needed to prove my citizenship by sending them a copy of my drivers license. They said I could mail it, fax it or send them an e-mail. So I just scanned it and the letter they sent and e-mailed it to them.

Anyway...hope the process is back on track now.

That sucks man.

davebloomer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Checked the mail today and...... NO LETTER! called the sheriff's office and they said COME AND GET IT!!!! WHOO HOO!! finally! took a mere 72 days and im legal! oh and i look terrible in the picture

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My letter finally arrived today, it was mailed yesterday but the header on the letter says 9/30/2008.

Called TCSO they said it just came in today there as well.

87 days, fyi if it's a renewel beyonf 1 year expired you do have to pick it up from the sherriff's department OSBI does not mail it to you.

Never gonna give that puppy up again, shoulda kicked my ex to the curb when she got a felony arrest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom