Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tauntdesigns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm on a waiting list in Garfield county just to get my fingerprints and paperwork turned in. It seems the only to it on Tuesdays and by appointment only. . . My appointment . . . March 31

Same thing in Muskogee county. They have one guy who does the fingerprinting and only does it on certain days by appointment. I had a 3 week wait for my appointment.

That was 77 days ago.................. I'm going to go by there tomorrow and see if it's in yet.

FLOKIE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last week, after waiting 5 months, I got a letter saying my prints were rejected and have to be resubmitted. I have now done that . I just hope that I don't have to wait another 5 months to get the license. (I'm in Florida and apparently there are 95,000 other applicants in wait here.)

93 FOX

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
turned in my renewal Dec. 20 (thats what they said anyway) I thought it was more like Dec 1st. Anyway I got mine 3 days ago and I guess because its a renewal they mailed it to me. Its dated Feb 6th. So if they are counting about 2 months.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got my letter yesterday only to find the sheriffs office didnt have my liscense. They called OSBI and were told the machine broke and it will be another week.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

That sounds like the excuse I give when I don't want to finish a program...

Idafigurtay sent the letters AFTER makin the card.

Latest posts

Top Bottom