Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

trom36

No I called Tulsa county and they said it wasn't there.. I was told to check status by calling or sending and email to the osbi.. Got response from the email from osbi in about and hour saying it was being processed and I should have my letter in a couple weeks..

Maybe I should send an email too. At least the long wait makes me think I haven't been refused. Well, that's if they're quicker with their rejections anyways..lol

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I suggest that if you call the OSBI SDA unit... be as nice as possible, sympathize with their heavy work load.. and then ask if they can do you a 'favor' and let you now where your license is in the pipeline. They get so many complaints every day from irrate callers that when people are understanding and polite.. some of the ladies will go out of their way to check on your license status for you.. where as the complainers just get a standard line about it taking so many days to be processed.

I renewed my license for 10 yrs not to long ago. It took right at 60 days. I had called the OSBI around the 57th day and started to get the standard time line for processing.. so I thanked her, said that I knew they were over worked and understaffed and that I appreciated them.. that I'd give them a raise if I could.. that I was just hoping they could do me a favor and let me know where in the pipeline the process was at. She thanked me for my understanding.. then she told me that my renewal had been approved and was some where in a big pile of backed-up license paperwork waiting for the license to be made & mailed.. and she said she would find & set my paper work on the top of the pile. Of course I gave her a great big 'Thank You'! I got the license in the mail at my house a few days later.

R

Redcoupe

I dopped off all my paper work on April 5th at OK, County. Sent email yesterday to OSBI, got a responce today saying We are currently still processing your application, and we hope to have it completed within the next three to four weeks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom