Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davebloomer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am patiently waiting for mine lol. I turned in the application the 24th of November. OSBI charged my check card on the 3rd of December.

so you're on day four LOL!! I feel for you.. I think day 4 or 5 was when i started checking the mail box religiously like a crazy person. day 60 something it came in :w000t:

good luck with the wait.. IT's TERRIBLE

bmoney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so you're on day four LOL!! I feel for you.. I think day 4 or 5 was when i started checking the mail box religiously like a crazy person. day 60 something it came in :w000t:

good luck with the wait.. IT's TERRIBLE

Well I have been trying to not think about it but its not helping. I was happy that my card was charged that fast at least I know they got it. The jailer said my fingerprints looked really good so hopefully I won't have to redo them.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
About four weeks or so after I sent my application in, the OSBI sent my fingerprint cards back saying that they were smudged. I am notoriously hard to take prints from as I have a mild case of cerebral palsy, and Grant County felt that I would be better off taking them on the digital machines, so I called around and Garfield County in Enid had the digital machine but they could not have done it until August, but Ponca City PD had one so I went over there, and they took the prints, the guy said they looked good, and I asked him how much I owed the department, and he said 'nothing'.
I think that was pretty darned good of Ponca City PD!!!
Anyway about four weeks later on a Saturday, I got the letter from OSBI to go down my sheriff and pick up my license and I did the next Monday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom