Witnessed a hell of a domestic fight.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was coming out of a parking lot this afternoon when a car came off the main road, did a U turn in front of me and stopped at the edge of the 4 lane highway. Pretty much cut me off.
I'm not a road rage person at all, so just blew it off. When the car got back up to the highway, it stopped, and I could see a lot of activity inside. Lady driving, and guy in the passenger side.
Saw the lady driving reach in the back to get her purse, and bail out. Must have left it in gear, as it rolled out into traffic with a car slamming into it, spinning it around and that was it. Pretty good bang, and I looked back at the lady (20's), she never looked back.

Saw the guy get thrown out of the door, but it was all pretty much low speed stuff, and he got up and kept shooting her the finger.

I drove on.

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All women are bat **** crazy. Some just hide it better than others obviously..........:scratch:

Saw a good argument the other day while going to renew my city license. Lady and man inside car fighting, screaming at each other loudly. Looked like the guy was dropping her off for work. Woman gets out and slams the door.

Man screams out of the car not to slam his ****ing door. Woman proceeds to come back and slam it as hard as she could 3 times and then proceeds to try and rip it off the hinges.

She was unsuccessful but bent the door bad enough it would no longer close. I had a really really hard time not busting up laughing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom