Witnessed a hell of a domestic fight.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny how this thread should crop up just now. The other day I was at a Quik Trip in Broken Arrow, and I had just parked my car and was walking along the sidewalk when an older Pontiac Grand Prix came flying into the parking lot. The driver cut into an open slot - how she managed to miss the car parked on one side, I don't know - and bounced the front tires off the curb. I could see it was an African-American couple in their 30s, yelling at each other in the car. The guy threw open his door and got out, and he turned and yelled some more at the woman inside the car. She in turn flung open her door and jumped out, proceeding to yell at the guy over the roof of the car and give him the finger all the while. Then she reached inside the car to pop the trunk lid, and she stomped around to open the lid, still yelling at the guy. He just stood next to the car, yelling back at her, and she reached into the trunk and started flinging out clothes into the parking lot. Shirts, pants, a couple pairs of shoes, and more junk. Then she shouted something else at the guy, gave him a final finger, ran around and slammed the passenger's side door while he went back to pick up his clothes. The woman got into the car, closed her door and slammed the car into reverse, and she proceeded to back up out of the spot - right over the guy's clothes. Last I saw of them, he was picking up his clothes and yelling, while she drove off with her finger displayed out the window.

Then I went into the QT.

What were you headed to the QT for that day? Its really the little details that make a story.

nich018

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny how this thread should crop up just now. The other day I was at a Quik Trip in Broken Arrow, and I had just parked my car and was walking along the sidewalk when an older Pontiac Grand Prix came flying into the parking lot. The driver cut into an open slot - how she managed to miss the car parked on one side, I don't know - and bounced the front tires off the curb. I could see it was an African-American couple in their 30s, yelling at each other in the car. The guy threw open his door and got out, and he turned and yelled some more at the woman inside the car. She in turn flung open her door and jumped out, proceeding to yell at the guy over the roof of the car and give him the finger all the while. Then she reached inside the car to pop the trunk lid, and she stomped around to open the lid, still yelling at the guy. He just stood next to the car, yelling back at her, and she reached into the trunk and started flinging out clothes into the parking lot. Shirts, pants, a couple pairs of shoes, and more junk. Then she shouted something else at the guy, gave him a final finger, ran around and slammed the passenger's side door while he went back to pick up his clothes. The woman got into the car, closed her door and slammed the car into reverse, and she proceeded to back up out of the spot - right over the guy's clothes. Last I saw of them, he was picking up his clothes and yelling, while she drove off with her finger displayed out the window.

Then I went into the QT.

How come I miss sh-t like this??

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_03_22_2ajyty5y.jpg

This could be good. Unfortunately I haven't run into anything of the sort worth mentioning.

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A friend of mine walked out of a bar one night and saw a man hitting his girlfriend in an argument.

Friend tried to break it up, but man wanted to fight then.

My friend is trying to talk him out of throwing down and tells him just stop hitting your girl and we have no problems.

In the mean time the woman comes from behind my friend and sticks her stiletto heel into the back of his head, screaming all the while not to mess with her man........she is still bleeding from the pounding she had just been getting.

The heel stuck between my friends scalp and his skull and he ended up with a few stitches.

Lol.....Im telling you they are all crazy.........:madbox:

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ha OP, that's not a DV a DV is when your neighbors across the road, at 3am, wake you up with yelling and screaming. So you walk outside to see them in a full blown fist fight, husband/wife. Then they go back inside, then she comes out with his clothes, he comes out her some of her stuff, everything goes into a big pile. More yelling screaming and punches being thrown by both parties. Both go back inside. Husband goes to patio, gets a bottle of charcoal starter, pours all over pile of clothes and starts a fire. Goes back inside, Wife come out with photo album, starts to burn it, husband comes out with more of wifes stuff, yells and tosses it in the fire.
Rinse and repeat for about 45 minutes, more punches, yelling etc etc. Its DV, I am not getting involved, no kids were around at that time. They were druggies and partiers, took and once nice pace and trashed it.
Next morning I saw each of them as they were leaving, both had black and blue faces, looks like they each landed some pretty good punches.

Latest posts

Top Bottom