Witnessed a hell of a domestic fight.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a crazy. ..el loco crazy girlfriend once. In college at UCO..well, it CSU at the time in Edmond.

She was half Italian and half Hungarian...beautiful blonde with nice dark skin..not to dark..just like a permanent tan.

She could go from normal to pitbull in 2.2, seconds then back to normal and everything was fine.

One time we were at her aparment "studying" and she started to mention how she wanted to escalate the relationship..I guess engagement..

I had no intention of becoming engaged to her..but wanted to enjoy the fringe benefits. When she asked me how I felt about becoming
more serious and I didn't give her the answer she wanted she exploded.

She went to the dresser and raked off all her jewelry, perfume, and whatever into the floor..she grabbed a drawer and threw it up in the air and then slammed the bedroom door closed. She started cussing and yelling in English, Italian, and Demon possession talk..she then said I hurt her feelings and turned around quickly and (tried) to run out (the closed door)..forgetting the door was closed..smashing her face into the door and falling backwards.

I grabbed my clothes and ran to my truck half dressed, leaving nothing but dust and tail-lights.

After a weekend. .she calmed down and we got back together.

The second and last time was kinda the same thing. .we were driving down Broadway Extension South...right in front of the beer bar..The Wolf Trap...she was driving, looked over and said she wanted to get married.

I spoke up and stated I didn't. .wrong answer.

She hit the brakes, threw it in park, threw open her door, ran around the front of the car (with her door still open) to my door..before I could lock my door.

She flung open my door grabbed my face with her right hand..squishing my face to look like a gold fish, screaming, yelling, threatening..all the time cars were driving around us amd honking.

I pushed her back and ran behind the bar (it was closed) and tried to hide. She jumped back in the car and took off.

This was before cell phones so I had to find a pay phone to call a buddy to pick me up.

Bottom line, I went to enrollment and withdrew from 2 classes we had together. The counselor wanted to know why I wanted to drop 2 classes 3/4 the way into the semester. .and I was passing the classes.

I told the counselor I had a crazy b! tch wanting to do harm to me and it would be worth it to repeat those classes at a better date and time.

Never, never,...I mean never...get hooked up with a woman who's half Italian and half Hungarian...

Then for the next 4 weeks she kept telling friends she was pregnant ..by me..and was going to try to sue me for anything and everything she could get. Talk about being sick and losing weight.

She wasn't and moved on to the next fool..er..sucker...um boyfriend.

Trust me..for about 4-5 months..I didn't need nor want a girlfriend..at all.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a crazy. ..el loco crazy girlfriend once. In college at UCO..well, it CSU at the time in Edmond.

She was half Italian and half Hungarian...beautiful blonde with nice dark skin..not to dark..just like a permanent tan.

She could go from normal to pitbull in 2.2, seconds then back to normal and everything was fine.

One time we were at her aparment "studying" and she started to mention how she wanted to escalate the relationship..I guess engagement..

I had no intention of becoming engaged to her..but wanted to enjoy the fringe benefits. When she asked me how I felt about becoming

She went to the dresser and raked off all her jewelry, perfume, and whatever into the floor..she grabbed a drawer and threw it up in the air and then slammed the bedroom door closed. She started cussing and yelling in English, Italian, and Demon possession talk..she then said I hurt her feelings and turned around quickly and (tried) to run out (the closed door)..forgetting the door was closed..smashing her face into the door and falling backwards.

I grabbed my clothes and ran to my truck half dressed, leaving nothing but dust and tail-lights.

The second and last time was kinda the same thing. .we were driving down Broadway Extension South...right in front of the beer bar..The Wolf Trap...she was driving, looked over and said she wanted to get married.

She hit the brakes, threw it in park, threw open her door, ran around the front of the car (with her door still open) to my door..before I could lock my door.

She flung open my door grabbed my face with her right hand..squishing my face to look like a gold fish, screaming, yelling, threatening..all the time cars were driving around us amd honking.

I pushed her back and ran behind the bar (it was closed) and tried to hide. She jumped back in the car and took off.

This was before cell phones so I had to find a pay phone to call a buddy to pick me up.

Bottom line, I went to enrollment and withdrew from 2 classes we had together. The counselor wanted to know why I wanted to drop 2 classes 3/4 the way into the semester. .and I was passing the classes.

I told the counselor I had a crazy b! tch wanting to do harm to me and it would be worth it to repeat those classes at a better date and time.

Never, never,...I mean never...get hooked up with a woman who's half Italian and half Hungarian...

Then for the next 4 weeks she kept telling friends she was pregnant ..by me..and was going to try to sue me for anything and everything she could get. Talk about being sick and losing weight.

That's nothing, I met a girl once who was soo bat guano insane, she. . .

married ME. Talk about crazy.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You needed to work on your reflexes a little in college. I mean you didn't think she was coming around your side you give you a kiss did ya.

I know I know.. Monday morning quarterbacking.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny how this thread should crop up just now. The other day I was at a Quik Trip in Broken Arrow, and I had just parked my car and was walking along the sidewalk when an older Pontiac Grand Prix came flying into the parking lot. The driver cut into an open slot - how she managed to miss the car parked on one side, I don't know - and bounced the front tires off the curb. I could see it was an African-American couple in their 30s, yelling at each other in the car. The guy threw open his door and got out, and he turned and yelled some more at the woman inside the car. She in turn flung open her door and jumped out, proceeding to yell at the guy over the roof of the car and give him the finger all the while. Then she reached inside the car to pop the trunk lid, and she stomped around to open the lid, still yelling at the guy. He just stood next to the car, yelling back at her, and she reached into the trunk and started flinging out clothes into the parking lot. Shirts, pants, a couple pairs of shoes, and more junk. Then she shouted something else at the guy, gave him a final finger, ran around and slammed the passenger's side door while he went back to pick up his clothes. The woman got into the car, closed her door and slammed the car into reverse, and she proceeded to back up out of the spot - right over the guy's clothes. Last I saw of them, he was picking up his clothes and yelling, while she drove off with her finger displayed out the window.

Then I went into the QT.

Latest posts

Top Bottom