Worst Fast Food Chain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been at least five years since I have had any fast-food burger. Did eat at Taco Bell a few months ago to remind myself I can make better tacos.

Both of my kids worked briefly at the Sonic on 2nd in Edmond when they were in high school. Neither one will eat at a Sonic today.

I ate at Whataburger off of I35 & 15th twice and both times they got my order wrong.

I was at a meat plant (IBP) in NM some years ago where they were making Arby’s roast beef. Arby’s had their own QA inspector on the line when their product was being made. They were really strict on their specs.

I was rather fond of a place called Rubios when we lived in AZ. Good fish tacos and they served beer.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You live in a cave somewhere? How could you be from Oklahoma and never been to a Braums?
It's pretty much an hour drive to fast food chains. I don't eat gas station food either. Don't drink coffee. Really no reason to eat out. Raise and grow my own food . Fixing to hit the 60 yr old mark.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember Johnny Carson's monologue one night. He started out with, and I am paraphrasing,

"Have you driven by a McDonalds lately and seen the sign out front?

It says "Over 6 Billion hamburgers sold!"

Ed McMahan: Ho Ho HO Ho HO Johnny, Ho Ho Ho!

"Six Billion, not 6 Million, 6 Billion with a B!

Can you imagine 6 Billion hamburgers?

They must have killed at least; 6 cows."

Latest posts

Top Bottom