Worst Fast Food Chain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven’t eaten out 10 times since the covid shutdowns, and if/when we do eat out, it’s usually to a ”sit down” place and not fast food. If/when we do eat fast food, it’s Taco Bell, Taco Bueno, or Taco Casa. I know going in that the food will be mediocre at best, but at least I get a good colon cleaning out of the deal. :anyone:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only fast food I get is either Taco Bueno or BK in Henryetta, it's convenient after working on the farm. The TB in Henryetta is a far cry different than the other ones - it's way better, more like TB used to be in Tulsa.

There's a place in the Tulsa area called Catrina's - they have a few locations. Kind of fast food, but restaurant quality. I do go out of my way to go there. California burrito with extra steak and get some habanero salsa, yes indeed!

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
I completely agree with TX, but I have to say it. Behind Burger King, Whataburger is the worst fast food Burger I've ever eaten. Tried that damn place in 4 states cause people just kept saying it's better in x state or you have to get Y burger. Place just disappointed me...
I only eat Breakfast at WAB; I really enjoy their sausage and egg sandwich (no cheese) with jalapeno biscuit.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The distinction between them is so small that I can't name a worst. I will say, however, that back in the late 90's, I went to try a new burger at Carl's Junior. This was my first trip to it. I went through the drive-through. When I got home to dine on that special burger that sounded so good I discovered there was no meat - real or imitation - in that "burger". To say I was disappointed and pee'd off is an understatement.

I haven't been back since. In fact, I can't hardly recall any time since then that I have been to a fast food place except Wataburger. That ended during the fauxdemic. Quality hit rock bottom. :NO:

Woody

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't really think they should be rated by price. That's something you can Google before making a decision on where to go. "Worst" should be determined by your experience there with the service, the food, the facilities, etc. Folks who feel that the place that they are eating at is way too expensive will always enjoy the entire experience less imo, even if the food is better than across the street.

Price comes into effect, when the quality, service or cleanliness is mediocre or less.

We went to Five Guys ONCE. The cleanliness (area we could see) was top notch. Service was basically non-existent. Take order at counter, called out when it was ready to pick up. Food quality edible, nothing special. Prie was ridiculous. I ordered a HAMBURGER (no cheese), small fries (very small) and med drink. Wif ordered a Jr cheeseburger and WATER. total over $28. I could have gotten steak at Texas Road House for that price or less. Will not darken their door, again.

Pelican Club in Wichita Falls is $75-$100 for our meal. We usually go for anniversary, Mother's Day or her birthday. The seafood is fresh, cooked to perfection, the service is top notch, impeccable cleanliness. The price keeps it from being a weekly or monthly visit.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Price comes into effect, when the quality, service or cleanliness is mediocre or less.

We went to Five Guys ONCE. The cleanliness (area we could see) was top notch. Service was basically non-existent. Take order at counter, called out when it was ready to pick up. Food quality edible, nothing special. Prie was ridiculous. I ordered a HAMBURGER (no cheese), small fries (very small) and med drink. Wif ordered a Jr cheeseburger and WATER. total over $28. I could have gotten steak at Texas Road House for that price or less. Will not darken their door, again.

Pelican Club in Wichita Falls is $75-$100 for our meal. We usually go for anniversary, Mother's Day or her birthday. The seafood is fresh, cooked to perfection, the service is top notch, impeccable cleanliness. The price keeps it from being a weekly or monthly visit.
Yeah I try to never be surprised by the prices and research that before we decide where we're going to eat. We just eat at home if it's something we would just get at a fast food restaurant.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I try to never be surprised by the prices and research that before we decide where we're going to eat. We just eat at home if it's something we would just get at a fast food restaurant.
The people I know that eat out all the time do it out of laziness and not the food quality. It’s not as bad now that Ellie’s not home, but my wife has been guilty of it when I’m out of town.
My wife hates cooking, and I don’t mind it and make at least three fourths of what we eat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom