Worst Fast Food Chain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

capnkirk462

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hardly go out for fast food at all anymore. Carl's Jr for breakfast, but the diet is canceling that out. I gave most places a chance about 15 years ago and most of them sucked so I stopped going to them. But since I got an airfryer I will buy the Arby's curly fries at the store and make them at home.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't guess I have one that I just refuse to go to. Of course, we cook almost every single day at our house and rarely go out to eat. My weekly schedule is so FUBAR. Plus, it's usually just Mrs. GED, my youngest daughter Chig and myself. My oldest daughter and her family come on the weekends. Friday nights are always pizza night. If they (I'm at work) don't do frozen, they do Eagle One. Purdy good pizza.

When we all do go to a restaurant together, it's usually the local Mexican place or, if we're out of town, it's either Chili's or Cracker Barrel. When I'm at work (hoots) the only thing open is Taco Hell and Casey's.

Casey's has pretty good pizza at 3am.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I don't really think they should be rated by price. That's something you can Google before making a decision on where to go. "Worst" should be determined by your experience there with the service, the food, the facilities, etc. Folks who feel that the place that they are eating at is way too expensive will always enjoy the entire experience less imo, even if the food is better than across the street.

Latest posts

Top Bottom