Would you move to Texas if....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh how nice,"some of your best friends are Hispanic."

Ha, ha, JB.

Even when you "quote" me, you mis-quote my actual words. I didn't say "best" friends in that statement. However, as a good attorney, you've managed to divert the argument about words meaning something by using words in a wrong way.

Very Good!!! The Bar Association ought to provide you with an award.....

....or talk you into being a news reporter.....

....or, a cook since you like "stirring" so much.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha ha. You saw what I did. FYI, not that you care, but I have read too many of your posts over the years to think you really are a racist. I don't. I just grabbed the spoon and commenced to stirring!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't even begin to count how many times I've been called racist over the years, usually by people who know nothing about me. I find it abso-freaking-lutely hysterical. I honestly don't give a damn what color you are or where you were born... I care about doing things the legal way in terms of immigration, and I care about pulling your weight in society. I have had the experience of actually living in several other countries in my life and can tell you that in not one of those was it looked upon in a friendly manner to move in and become a leech. Those who worked hard prospered... those who didn't foundered.

If that makes me racist, then I think we need a new definition.

<edit> And yes, I'd move to Texas, if that was what was best for my family. Born in San Antonio, tons of family there. Overall a great place to be. So is Oklahoma... for the moment.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because the net effect is always the same. Less brown people. The whole "illegal" argument is a Godsend for closet racists. It allows them to berate all Hispanics and when called on it, throw out the legal v. Illegal argument with an innocent smile.

Funny how the libs are always talking about racism and how the evil right is racist. This is just another tactic the libs use to keep the blue Koolaid drinkers ignorantly believing the lies. The reality is that the libs do this to divert people from seeing their own racism.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny how the libs are always talking about racism and how the evil right is racist. This is just another tactic the libs use to keep the blue Koolaid drinkers ignorantly believing the lies. The reality is that the libs do this to divert people from seeing their own racism.

Bingo!!!! We have a winner!!!

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The liberals should be ecstatic of the idea of a Texas secession.

Just think of how much more blue the politics in America would be without all those Red electoral votes from Texas.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Then why do so many people use "illegal" as a synonym for "Mexican" ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom