Would you move to Texas if....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
why do you lefties always say anti illegal immigrant people are anti hispanic, i have no problem hispanics. i don't care if you are asian,african,hispanic or lily white european i don't want you here illegally. come one ,come all but respect the laws of this country or don't come at all

Because the net effect is always the same. Less brown people. The whole "illegal" argument is a Godsend for closet racists. It allows them to berate all Hispanics and when called on it, throw out the legal v. Illegal argument with an innocent smile.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh how nice,"some of your best friends are Hispanic."

THIS!!!!

If anyone can be called a conservative on this forum, it would be me with me being very much to the right. However, when I grew up, some of my friends and next door neighbors were "Hispanic." That word hardly existed back then. They were fellow Americans and fellow Okies and no one that I know of even now has a problem with those that immigrate legally. You'd think that the "super-intelligent" left would understand that words mean things.

Oh, but wait. If they did that, they wouldn't understand that the words of our founding documents meant what they meant. Instead, they always seem to want to change the conversation with a new "definition" for things. Kind of like defining a 6+1 shotgun as an assault weapon instead of a shotgun.

ATF Wants to Ban Your Shotguns

See the links within that story.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Secession became a realty. I dont see it ever happening but you never know. So would you pack up the wife ,kids and pets and move to the lone star state if it became the nation of Texas?
I'm hoping they go with the 1835 borders.

www.cah.utexas.edu_exhibits_Pena_images_AustinMap_VeryLarge.jpg

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because the net effect is always the same. Less brown people. The whole "illegal" argument is a Godsend for closet racists. It allows them to berate all Hispanics and when called on it, throw out the legal v. Illegal argument with an innocent smile.
I have lived and worked around "Hispanics" my entire life. More than a few of those that live here legally and/or born here have less use for illegal invaders than anyone else.
Myself I don't care what color your skin is or anything else, if your first act in the United States is to breaking the law. You don't deserve to be here. It's not like the borders are 100% closed, they never have been and they never will be. But when you have a substantial portion of the population stealing form the rest, it is a problem. Because that is what illegals do, they steal the benefits of citizenship.
Thne you have the yankee goobermint that stealing from them. Everytime they use a fake Soc. Sec. No. who keeps the cash? Not me.

Making a blanket statement like that about conservatives is like saying all liberals are gun grabbers. Even about right wing conservatives.

If we are going to be a "Nation of Laws", I think we have to be a nation that adheres to the law. If we are just going to obey the laws we like, think are just or believe are right, that's kind of heading towards anarchy.

Personally, I think we should offer the provinces of Mexico statehood.

Last edited:

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But I guess it might be a little tougher to holler racist if it was the Canadians invading us.

I do remember the the movie "The Russians Are Coming".

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom