WTF// Chick Filet CEO.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't forget his white double hole patent leather belt

All you have to with patent leather is wipe it off with a damp cloth.

Strange times we live in. If Biden gets the presidency, I don’t think he can hold the United States together as it is now. I think a Soviet style break up is looming on the horizon. For example there is still Russia, but there are break away republics along its borders that once constituted the USSR.

Nah, that was tried once and failed miserably.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The CEO of Chick Filet thinks white people should shine black shoes, to show sense of shame and embarrassment for racism.

I........

bite.jpg

Last edited:

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sadly Truett Cathy's kids aren't made from the same cloth as him and his wife. Very sad when they died. I admired how he ran his business and treated his employees and customers. They still have the best service in the business and if their drive troughs did covid19 testing everyone in USA would have been tested in 3 days and got a free drink. They have faltered numerous times in the last couple years imo. They have shifted to a growth model that has put them in the cross hairs of folks that don't agree with them and the company's history. So they will pander to keep growing revenue.

Latest posts

Top Bottom