WWII Kiss makes me SICK..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In all fairness, most people didn't know what they'd be looking at until they looked. Still, if the title warns you don't be like Lot's wife. Just don't be like her. Posting a link to this picture was actually weirdly insensitive. What could this thread have been thinking? Some of these guys are going to need therapy, and it won't be cheap.

What's in the picture BTW?

Last edited:

Hawker800

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1084a95e5fcb1686aab4b62791f1284c.jpg

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll not be turned to salt so I still haven't looked. I've read some of the commentary, though. To each his own, I guess, but I don't see how people can be THAT pissed about white shoes after Labor Day.

There is absolutely no excuse for insensitivity to the feelings and unreasonable beliefs held by those encumbered with the tremendous burden of setting and upholding the rigid aesthetic standards necessary to maintain order, decorum and compliance of American women with the fleeting designs and customary traditions determined by those godlike beings in the fashion industry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I only looked to see what it was. This picture perfectly represents what is wrong Socially in our country. What a disgrace.

Nope. People that think they know what's best for others and would love to compromise other's Constitutional rights to fit their mold of what they believe is "right" is the disgrace.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom