You Know You're a ********* if...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see you've met the Austin traffic. Lol. Austin is in it's own little bubble. That whole "everyone in Texas drives 10 over" totally disappears in Austin and everyone works to see who can get the closes to the speed limit. Sigh...

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have shut my lights off in this situation before, when driving a big truck.

So what I'm hearing, is that it ticks you off that you drive a low riding car that lets normal vehicles blind you when you're in front of them?

I drive a BMW with the sport package, so I know about riding low.

yes sir, My car is probably the same level as your bmw. So you get the picture..No fog, pickup truck usually, blinding light. Thank you, if you turn off the lights when close to a car. It helps really. And for the record, no I don't usually get ticked, just a nusiance type thing..like jeeezus turn them fokkers off for christ sake..that is reserved for the 4 wheel drive, that has fog lights about level with my back glass....you all know the ones :)

arenlynn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People were pissing me off on the drive to work here in Austin this morning so I just wanted to rant. Please add some of your own and it doesn't have to be about cars.

You Know You're a ********* if...

...you have HID headlights.

...you have HID headlights on your 1985 Buick.

...you always drive with your foglamps on no matter the weather.

...you have HID (blue) headlights and you still drive around with your old yellowish foglamps on too.

I may add more as I think of 'em.

If you ***** about HID headlights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:tounge2::tounge2::tounge2::tounge2:

mountain287

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
......while everyone else is standing, you sit on your a$$ while the National Anthem plays.

......you constantly brag about being a "True Texan", but you can't even remember what century the Alamo occured in.

trickydick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're a left lane vigilante.

Our 07 Mustang has bi-xenon lights, people flash me all the time when the lows are on, which just gets them the most blinding hi-beams I've ever seen strait to their face. I was setting at a "mounded up" intersection the other day and the incline of the road natuarally puts opposing traffics low beams right in each others faces. The guy accross from me flashed once and I let it go, the second time he got blinded properly.

My 05 Dodge 3/4ton deisel has "fog lights" that project about 30 foot out front and out to the sides about 10 foot, there is no way those lights blind anyone and I keep them on everytime the head light are on.

That adjustable headlight feature on the tundra is a mandatory feature on all cars in europe, they're expected to adjust their headlights depending on how many people are in their car or how much load they're carrying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom