The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I loved the finale. I was wondering about Morgan. Isn't he the guy at the first of the show when he was staying in that house with his son and he was gonna shoot his wife but couldn't? Is he good? I cannot remember for the life of me. I hope next season they really make it great. If it continues how this season ended it will be amazing. Too bad Deanna wasn't the one that got her throat slit.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I loved the finale. I was wondering about Morgan. Isn't he the guy at the first of the show when he was staying in that house with his son and he was gonna shoot his wife but couldn't? Is he good? I cannot remember for the life of me. I hope next season they really make it great. If it continues how this season ended it will be amazing. Too bad Deanna wasn't the one that got her throat slit.

Yup, that's him. He is, or was good. He showed up again in a later episode called "Clear", which I think was one of the better episodes. His acting is great. He had gone a little nuts because the wife he couldn't shoot ended up killing his son. He's definitely good to have around if the Wolves are coming.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lennie (the guy that plays Morgan) said that Morgan has gone through a fundamental change that made him have respect for "all life". He doesn't kill anymore. The two guys he put in the car- he honked to horn to make sure there were not any walkers around. It will be interesting. He is for sure a bad ass. I think he would again kill if forced. and he will be.

I think Deanna is a typical politician, she means well, but just too dumb to see it. He husband (greg), didn't have the backbone. It sucked he died, but they were warned that Pete would end up killing somebody.

Dalejbrass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone else laugh when Sasha is using the scope on her AR to aim at Gabriel?

Nothing like standing over a guy who is laying down and "sighting him in".

Yeah...I chuckled at that myself. And the barrel was pointing about a foot and a half over his head. I catch these amateur mistakes/oversights all the time on TV (My wife's favorite shows are the worst - Castle, Chicago PD). I stopped giving a damn, because all it did was piss me off and make me yell at my TV. My wife and kids started looking at me weird!

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just FYI, Uncle JB has a plan to keep some of you safe during the Zombie Apocalypse.

Isn"t there a prequel coming out? Yes, there is.

Summer 2015

From EW:

Fear the Walking Dead has come alive!

AMC has released the first promo for The Walking Dead companion series, which reveals a pretty big spoiler. A newscaster notes that everyone should get their flu shot because five different states are reporting a strange virus, which definitively confirms that Fear the Walking Dead does take place during the initial outbreak of the zombie apocalypse-though it won’t just be a prequel.

The new series-which hails from Walking Dead execs Robert Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd, Greg Nicotero and David Alpert, along with Sons of Anarchy’s Dave Erickson-takes place in Los Angeles and stars Kim Dickens, Cliff Curtis, Frank Dillane, and Alycia Debnam. Will they all survive?

Last edited by a moderator:

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lennie (the guy that plays Morgan) said that Morgan has gone through a fundamental change that made him have respect for "all life". He doesn't kill anymore. The two guys he put in the car- he honked to horn to make sure there were not any walkers around. It will be interesting. He is for sure a bad ass. I think he would again kill if forced. and he will be.

I think Deanna is a typical politician, she means well, but just too dumb to see it. He husband (greg), didn't have the backbone. It sucked he died, but they were warned that Pete would end up killing somebody.

I wonder a bit with the writing and Deanna.

She admits that she is a politician. I think she said Senator.
She has a thing for gun control and an obvious blind spot (like most Democrats)
She wants the guns locked up, but doesn't see anything else as a weapon.
She doesn't want a death penalty, she just wants people "put out".
She used the comment in this last episode (something like) "in the interest of transparency". Hmmm, where have I heard THAT phrase before????

Just wondering if the writing staff is doing it intentionally.

Dave

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah...I chuckled at that myself. And the barrel was pointing about a foot and a half over his head. I catch these amateur mistakes/oversights all the time on TV (My wife's favorite shows are the worst - Castle, Chicago PD). I stopped giving a damn, because all it did was piss me off and make me yell at my TV. My wife and kids started looking at me weird!

That's actually a standard firearms safety practice for the TV/Movie industries, the 10 degree rule.

Latest posts

Top Bottom