4/8/2022 Today's Launch of Dragon with 4 man crew - first entirely commercial mission

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
They said today's launch is the first entirely commercial mission to the ISS. The mission is to construct and attach a new commercial module to the ISS.

thumbnail_IMG_1733.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1734.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1736.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1737.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1738.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1739.jpg

I wonder if they still have to check their order?

1649470303503.png

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very cool. I've driven right through that launch facility at Boca Chica in South Tx on the way to the beach. Sadly, one of the most popular beaches in South Tx is about to be shut down as Musk wants to expand the facility. So far the COE has shut him down because he won't submit the proper environmental studies.
I'm sure it's because some politician is waiting on the dark money to come in before it gets the rubber stamp and that beach is shut down. It will happen. He has too much money for it not to happen.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One small beach lost for Texas, one new planet (Mars) for mankind
Fawk that. LOL! I've driven that beach all the way to where the Rio Grande dumps into the ocean. On the other side was a coyote paddling people across the border with zero border control present which wasn't an issue. They have a line about a mile inside with a zeppelin balloon and sensors onboard.
Used to be effective, now they just walk on. If they even get close to the Musk property, they are met with armed guards. He danged sure wants to protect his property.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They said today's launch is the first entirely commercial mission to the ISS. The mission is to construct and attach a new commercial module to the ISS.

View attachment 264892View attachment 264893View attachment 264894View attachment 264895View attachment 264896View attachment 264897

I wonder if they still have to check their order?

View attachment 264888
I’m going out on a limb and going to say this costs a lot less than if the government was still doing it compared to NASA.

Latest posts

Top Bottom