6 Flavor for new rifle?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Caliber?

• 6 ARC

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • 6MM Creed

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • 6.5 Grendel

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

eich

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Im having a 6GT built now, 700 action, Proof barrel, Mcmillan Edge. Why the GT? Gardener co designed it and it feeds. Gonna try 103 ELD X and Varget. Cant wait.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is where I am at. To build it in an AR platform and not making a budget build, I'm at around 1400-1500 in parts. There are plenty of factory bolt gun options for the same or better. Not to mention I can taylor a load more in a bolt gun.
If you already had a lower and decide to go Grendel then I've got an upper and ammo that might bear your name. IIRC grendel was sold as being designed as an accuracy round FOR an AR platform compared to some of the other choices. So that is kind of a point to consider when you think about stuffing a bunch in a magazine.

JoeGloker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha, I was going to ask you this question. I’ll be trying to reach out to 1k at the okcgc. Me and my coworkers are looking at 6 GT’s.
You having one built or buying a production model ? Was considering 6 GT or 6BRA, like the light recoil and ability to see impacts in scope because of no gun movement, plus Hornady coming out with factory ammunition. Am left handed so that has some Bering to choice.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You having one built or buying a production model ? Was considering 6 GT or 6BRA, like the light recoil and ability to see impacts in scope because of no gun movement, plus Hornady coming out with factory ammunition. Am left handed so that has some Bering to choice.
Not sure, thinking a build from MPA. I’m out of my element :)

I’m left eye dominate but a righty. So I can’t decide if I want to go lefty or righty.

Latest posts

Top Bottom