Are we simply broken?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"and how are the taxpayers on the hook for the "stoners" again?"

Not every illegal drug user is going to be a burden on the system but a hell of lot of "down and outers" are hard core drug users. They place a burden on social services, welfare, emergency medical services. hospital emergency rooms and the like. I don't think you are going to find a lot of clean and sober types hanging out in the homeless camps.

We are talking about weed..... weed is legal with a "card."

Last I checked, there were plenty of homeless people before the devil's lettuce became legal. Lots of alcohol and tobacco in those camps too.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okruss my wife is a nurse too. Neurotrama ICU. Meth is meth and it sure ain't weed. The gateway drug thing is old fudd think and has been debunked if that's where you're going?

I will say your wife 100% sees what my wife does, with regards to the entitlement.

Point still remains..... how are taxpayers on the hook for "potheads?"
Nah, wasn't going there at all. Don't think it's a gateway drug. Apologies for taking "stoners" out of context and including meth heads.

Don't recall my wife saying anything about pot addicts needing treatment so no taxpayer hits yet.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
We already have recreational marijuana. Call this number, tell them about your hangnail and get a chit.
What is going to be the difference is the taxes. I say again, follow the money.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will leave this here for all the stoners

iu

Latest posts

Top Bottom