Are we simply broken?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our society is so affluent, we are producing what all wealthy people, and societies, produce far too many, SPOILED BRATS! We are so affluent as a society, even our POOR PEOPLE are SPOILED BRATS! That must be a first in human evolution don't you think? Like everyone else I enjoy this high standard of living, likely the highest standard of living in human history. Like the old FAMILY FORTUNE, we have all seen squandered by spoiled brats, a thousand times, will this generation be able to maintain what we, and our fathers have built for them? What is needed is a small dose of reality, And as history has proven over, and over, that is just around the corner!!
Correct, lemmings don't group dive off of cliffs.
They can't put it on TV, especially Disney, if it;s not true, can they? Come to think of it, LEMMINGS are likely smarter than humans?

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our society is so affluent, we are producing what all wealthy people, and societies, produce far too many, SPOILED BRATS! We are so affluent as a society, even our POOR PEOPLE are SPOILED BRATS! That must be a first in human evolution, don't you think? Like everyone else I enjoy this high standard of living, likely the highest standard of living in human history. Like the old FAMILY FORTUNE, we have all seen squandered by spoiled brats, a thousand times, will this generation be able to maintain what we, and our fathers, have built for them? What is needed is a small dose of reality, And as history has proven over, and over, that is just around the corner!!

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Having been drug-free and sober for over 31 years, I can honestly say I hate drunks, and find stoners simply pitiable.

But what I really hate is a sanctimonious ass that believes he should be able to dictate how someone else lives.

It'd sure be fun to watch some folks get some healthy living, no smoking and very vigorous exercise forced on them. Just think how much better society would be...

Latest posts

Top Bottom