Are we simply broken?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do not remember what they are calling it but a lot of small children are getting into their parents stash and eating them. Being taken to the hospital because of ingesting to much, so I call it ODing. They have some other woke name for it to keep from admitting it is in fact OD.

EDIT: I had to go look it up again but there many pieces and warnings like this. Google it yourself.

https://www.childrenscolorado.org/c...toms/conditions/acute-marijuana-intoxication/
And no it is not just the woke mentality making them lazy. While it effects everyone different, I know many people that would rather sit home high then go to work, and most of them did. It may not have done it to you, but it did to my little brother and many more people I knew.
Never a recorded death from MJ.
I knew lazy guys like that also, they were white trash scum. Thats all

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
MJ has been used since, like forever so I dont see that as anything thats changed since legalization efforts have opened up in some states. In fact maybe even more so then than now. When you tell people they cant do it, most times they do the opposite.
Wokeness is another story and its disgusting.
MJ May have been used forever but in history’s line it is relatively new in the USA. MJ not hemp has only been in America since the early 1900s. Hemp that you can’t get high off was also brought here but it’s was brought here in the 1650s for rope making.

I do agree with you though. When you tell a person they can’t do it, it just makes them want to do it more.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The example of marijuana is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of how broken our society is and how so many are not only not looking to history for problem solving, but are actively trying to erase history. If we continue down this road much longer I truly fear the damage will be irreversible. Maybe it already is.

My wife and I talk about it every day... How morally bankrupt we've become as a society. Up is down, black is white, right is wrong. I'm glad I grew up when I did and have fond memories of what this country was like 50+ years ago.
And you better not look too hard at who promoted it, and still promotes it to this day.

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wait until they make it 100% legal, we will see how bad this legal weed thing will effect everyone, not just the dopers their children other peoples children the many the dopers themselves.

And the general public who will have to deal with it all, trust me were going to see many new things and they won't be good things.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just wait until they make it 100% legal, we will see how bad this legal weed thing will effect everyone, not just the dopers their children other peoples children the many the dopers themselves.

And the general public who will have to deal with it all, trust me were going to see many new things and they won't be good things.
Look around - if you'd have told me when I was in high school we'd be seeing the crap we see now, I'd have called you crazy.

Get that weed on the grocery store shelves - put heroin and Fentanyl out there too. Let's get this show on the road, and those of us left standing can start over.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Brave New World

Read it

Loco weed and pyote to smoke peace pipe. Ben Franklin loved to partake.

Opioid dens existed in 1800s.

Goobermint TRIED Prohibition

Heroin / morphine widespread after WWII

Reefer films in the 50s.

60s counter-culture. Goobermint giving troops LSD

70s cocaine / qualudes were king of the party. Drs being paid by Big Pharm to prescibe.

80s crack was the cheap alternative

Not a new problem, an everlasting one.

NWO and Gates push for depopulation causes easier access.
Aids, Covid, for vaxxes inducing myocardia not achieving goals fast enough.

Have we gone to far? Or just continuing down our

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's never been a documented case of OD on MJ, if purchased legally and its clean of other drugs.
Never once.
And I worked for 45 years or so while still partaking. Didnt make me lazy, thats the woke mentality being bread into kids.
False

https://www.webmd.com/connect-to-ca.../symptoms-and-treatment-of-marijuana-overdose
https://www.newsweek.com/thc-overdose-death-marijuana-exposure-united-states-1442742
Though I would say it falls into the category of generally regarded as safe and has therapeutic value. I have also seen it send hella people to the ER

Latest posts

Top Bottom