Best Mid-Tier AR-15 Platforms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I wasn't such a Colt geek I'd buy one of the $450 PSA rifles and spend the other $1150 on a couple more mags and a lot of ammo to shoot thru it.

PSA is also shipping their Sabre line of rifles and calling them "duty ready" or something like that. They have lots of upgrades over their standard rifles and I'm betting they'll become quite popular.

For the average guy, unless you just want to drop the money, a high-priced AR won't perform any differently than a budget gun.

I like Colts. But the PSA guns I have do everything just as well as the Colts that cost twice as much or even more.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I wasn't such a Colt geek I'd buy one of the $450 PSA rifles and spend the other $1150 on a couple more mags and a lot of ammo to shoot thru it.

PSA is also shipping their Sabre line of rifles and calling them "duty ready" or something like that. They have lots of upgrades over their standard rifles and I'm betting they'll become quite popular.

For the average guy, unless you just want to drop the money, a high-priced AR won't perform any differently than a budget gun.

I like Colts. But the PSA guns I have do everything just as well as the Colts that cost twice as much or even more.
I was going to mention PSA sabre as well but dont have any experience with them. Regular PSA seems to be good to go tho, or even going with PSA's CHF line for an upgrade

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score

ClintC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just built one. You can pick what parts you want wherever you want. Plus you get what you want. I have only bought one AR and build the rest. Let me know if you want to go that way and I can show you how mine turned out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom