Bikes, Blues and BBQ anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okie98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will probably go over for a day. My oldest son and his father-in-law usually make the trip in from Nashville and we hook up for a day.

bryanherron

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im headed to Mountain Home,Ar in October for a few days.Never been to the Bikes,Blues and BBQ thing yet might have to go one year..

I have good friends in Mountain Home that come to Hallett quite often. I haven't ridden at Hallett since the oldest went to college last year. Hallett aint cheap.

We always go to BBBBQ but do spend most of our time overtaking all the rolling roadblocks on our BMW GT's and GSA's, a Honda ST1300 and a few Duc's.

Sooner67

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every year several guys off the Triumph forum meet up in Arkansas,we usually stay at a different spot each year.Last year was the Hub Hotel in Jasper,gonna stay in cabins at Norfolk lake near Mountain Home. Hard to beat the roads in Arkansas for bike riding in October.

6shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Headed out Thursday morning with wife and our two grown sons. Plan on doing the Friday poker run like last year, great ride. We don't do much of the night life down town, to many people and hard to park. Grab a 6 pack and hang out at the hotel parking lot and visit with other riders. We do ride down at night to just see the action. Your best bet is to walk Dickson Street on Thursday, not so crowed. Staying in Springdale this time with a large room for 4. Look for us, should be in a group of 4 - 6, 1 maroon and white soft tail, soft tail blackline, and a black V rod and some sort of 1200cc Honda sport bike. Or look for us at the Friday morning check in for the poker run about 9:00. Print your ride maps before you go. Some hotels will have local maps but they go fast. Have fun and ride safe......
Steve

Latest posts

Top Bottom