Cochlear Implants??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will Don. Thank you once more. Incidentally, I do believe you'd like to try that Colt PPS in 32. If that doesn't have the smoothest action I have ever seen on a Colt DA wheelie, I don't know guns from pointy sticks.

There was a brief period of concern when I started to get a nosebleed this morning. I could feel my nose running and when I wiped it the Kleenex had blood on it. I thought that it was due to the accumulation of blood in the middle ear and it was being drained through the Eustachian tubes into my nose. It continued however and more out of an abundance of caution than anything else, we went to the ER. They sprayed some decongestant in my nose and called the surgeon who said that it was likely drainage from the middle ear. After that, my wife drove us home. I drove May to the Northwest Expressway, then Teresa took over and drove to Okarche and the rest of the way home on US 81.

I am not overly fond of driving in Okie City and Teresa hates it, but we got home all right. No strenuous activity for me for at least two weeks.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, wow. Can't believe they let you drive! (or, were you supposed to be ???) Glad to hear the bleeding was of no concern. Now, take it easy ... let Teresa take care of you!

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You be careful!! Glad you are okay and back home. Recuperation is always better at home. I can hardly wait until they turn it on for you!
Just got back from Okie City and was somewhat surprised that I am now cleared to be fitted with the sound processor. I emailed the audiologist in Enid and hope that she already has the external unit.

Oh, I am also cleared to start shooting anytime. I just have to use my hearing protection. Happy days are here again!!

Weather permitting, tomorrow I'll see if that tool I got to tighten S&W extractor rods works or not.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, wow. Can't believe they let you drive! (or, were you supposed to be ???) Glad to hear the bleeding was of no concern. Now, take it easy ... let Teresa take care of you!
We stayed overnight in Okie City, then drove home. Teresa made the suggestion and it sounded like a good idea, so I agreed to it. Believe me, she does.

Latest posts

Top Bottom