Coffee Consumption

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much coffee do you consume per day?

• >2 pots

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • 1-2 pots

Votes: 15 8.7%
  • 5+ cups

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • 2-4 cups

Votes: 72 41.6%
  • 1 cup

Votes: 14 8.1%
  • <1 cup

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • none

Votes: 31 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It used to be all I drank. Then I started drinking coffee and Dr Pepper. Then I was drinking 2 pots of coffee and a 12 pack of Dr Pepper. Now I'm down to a few cups of coffee, maybe 2 cans of Dr Pepper, and water.

In my younger years I was a pretty hardcore gamer. I spent tons of money keeping my computer as powerful as it could be, and I'd go days without sleep. During my binges, I'd have 2 pots of coffee going so that I wouldn't have to wait on one to brew. When I'd get tired of coffee I'd take a crown and coke break until I passed out and got some sleep.

Thank God I'm getting older. If I had stayed young it probably would have killed me.

Good grief

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It used to be all I drank. Then I started drinking coffee and Dr Pepper. Then I was drinking 2 pots of coffee and a 12 pack of Dr Pepper. Now I'm down to a few cups of coffee, maybe 2 cans of Dr Pepper, and water.

In my younger years I was a pretty hardcore gamer. I spent tons of money keeping my computer as powerful as it could be, and I'd go days without sleep. During my binges, I'd have 2 pots of coffee going so that I wouldn't have to wait on one to brew. When I'd get tired of coffee I'd take a crown and coke break until I passed out and got some sleep.

Thank God I'm getting older. If I had stayed young it probably would have killed me.
Crown and coke is for dumb rednecks

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't seem to function without at least 4/5 cups a day.

We tried one of those Keurig things....ended up giving it to the daughter and went back to our old trusty Bunn.

Speaking of helping males, I woke up the other morning and felt 'ready'

Woke up the wife and told her that I was ready for my semi-annual..she peeked under the covers and said no, that was just my annual semi...

Latest posts

Top Bottom