Coffee Consumption

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much coffee do you consume per day?

• >2 pots

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • 1-2 pots

Votes: 15 8.7%
  • 5+ cups

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • 2-4 cups

Votes: 72 41.6%
  • 1 cup

Votes: 14 8.1%
  • <1 cup

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • none

Votes: 31 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm one of those people who doesn't even like the smell of coffee. I get to work in the mornings and there will be a pot brewing in the breakroom. Smells like a dead cat under an abandoned trailer. Even better is when the old grounds get dumped in the top of the trashcan for all to enjoy. That's just lovely.

I hear ya. I don't even let coffee in my truck. Coffee cups and damn spitters for the tobacco fans seem to always be left laying around the break rooms or offices. Usually leave a brown ring anywhere they sit as well. I can usually tell if somebody routinely drinks coffee in the vehicle as well from the little stains and brown ring in the cup holder.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to down 2 32 oz mugs of coffee before lunch. That was when I stated my corporate career. Now, I'll do a blonde roast from Starbucks. The lighter roasted coffee tend to have more caffeine than dark roast, and they have a smoother taste to me. I'm down to one venti or 4 or 5 cups of the nasty work coffee.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What green tea do you buy? The wife is trying to get me to quit drinking about 12 gallons of super sweet tea a day so I have to find something else.

Never really been a coffee drinker. I used to have a cup or two every morning when we had a Keurig at the house but never really got hooked. Last time I drank coffee it ruined an awesome waterfowl hunt for me. Birds always came in when the "digestive benefits" kicked in.

The Sprouts store brand which is 2.99 per 100 bags. I use seven bags to make two quarts and add four packets of Sweetleaf brand stevia. The trick is not to steep for three minutes in boiling water. Get the water up to 180 and the steep the tea for four to five minutes. Pull bags, add stevia. Pour over ice and add enough cold water to make two ish quarts.

The not boiling water keeps the tea from getting too bitter and astringent.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am absolutely worthless until I have poured at least two big azz cups of strong, black coffee down. Not even sure my heart is beating until that happens. Then; consumption varies based on activities; but probably averages out to a pot of the stuff, for me, per day.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For tea, I drink Celestial Seasonings. I heat the water for 2m30s in the microwave, let the teabag sit in the water for about 10m, then consume with the teabag still in the glass.

Sent at a speed of 3*10^8 meters per second via Tapatalk.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am absolutely worthless until I have poured at least two big azz cups of strong, black coffee down. Not even sure my heart is beating until that happens. Then; consumption varies based on activities; but probably averages out to a pot of the stuff, for me, per day.

Strange. I have never noticed a difference, with or with out coffee?

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
usually one cup per day .. every once in awhile 2 cups
but mine is an espresso made from fresh whole beans hand ground to proper consistency 1-2 minutes before brewing.

very seldom do I find a coffee shop that makes espresso better than at home. it does happen just not very often.

Latest posts

Top Bottom