Contact Your State Legislators

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looking for real-life examples.

I think that was originally written to address the “cop killing” bullet back in the 90’s or early 00’s with Teflon coating - I think they were Black Talon bullets. It was all media hype. It’s the steel core not Teflon that makes for armor piercing.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think that was originally written to address the “cop killing” bullet back in the 90’s or early 00’s with Teflon coating - I think they were Black Talon bullets. It was all media hype. It’s the steel core not Teflon that makes for armor piercing.

Sorry - it wasn’t Black Talon (although also vilified); it was KTW. Here is a link to info with pictures:

http://cartridgecollectors.org/cmo/cmo06dec.htm

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those that say it won't happen, including our legislators, may be right this year, but democrat crepe is a real threat.
With Bloomberg money growing orgs like the Mom's, running slick tv ads, creating easy to use email campaigns, things could change in just a few years.

Hell, we're even talking about not being able to have an event teaching kids to shoot (another thread).

Latest posts

Top Bottom