corn prices 40 and 50lb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
If you want to know what the local cash bid price in your location is look at this link. http://www.jeinc.com/grain You can choose your location in the "local cash bid" section. That's price a farmer would get if he were to show up and sell corn at that time. So if you could buy it from the field, and have some place to store it, as they'll cut it September, you would save a lot of money. The cash price is per bushel or 55/56lbs. There used to be a guy that would advertise in the Enid paper "Deer corn straight from the field, bring your containers and trailers". He would have you go weigh your truck, come fill up, leave a deposit, go back and weigh, then come pay your amount per pound and get your deposit back. Haven't seen this add in a couple of years though.

WillR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like Dennis said most COOP's have it. You just need a container. Where I hunt in NW OK it's about $6.75/56 lbs today. The thing is for a lot of applications sealed 40-50 lb bags are pretty continent.

justin_h635

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This price seems strange since my local elevator is buying the stuff out of the field for $7.01. Please tell which coop is selling for $6.75 so I may take a truck to it, fill it up, and go sell it across the scales at my local.

Latest posts

Top Bottom