Do you still write checks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many checks do you write?

• None

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • 2-3 per year

Votes: 23 20.5%
  • 2-3 per month

Votes: 49 43.8%
  • 2-3 per week

Votes: 19 17.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seen a woman writing a check today at Kmart in bartlesville. I dont really like using my debit card to pay for anything. Mostly online gun and ammo purchases. Cash is king with me.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Checks- I only write one here and there to service people, sending to the kids for gifts or sending with them to school for any school stuff, or if I need more cash than I can get out of the ATM or dont want all $20's then I go in to my bank and cash a check for a large amount of cash (usually when buying used cars, guitars, guns, etc).
I pay all of our bills online using CC. EBay, Amazon, etc its CC or checking account/PayPal. I go to the ATM once a week or so to have cash on hand to use for most purchases under $100- just kept hearing too many problems with people using their checking/debit cards and getting double charges or having them copied, etc, so I quit using mine at restaurants, gas stations, etc. I do use it at the grocery store or WalMart though.

C

Col. Ludlow

Seen a woman writing a check today at Kmart in bartlesville. I dont really like using my debit card to pay for anything. Mostly online gun and ammo purchases. Cash is king with me.

They were probably stolen. Anyone under the age of 50 writing checks at the supermarket is likely committing some form of fraud.

Latest posts

Top Bottom