Elk in Edmond?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldman62

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does not surprise me what Edmond may have roaming around it today. Edmond used to have circus that was on Kelly between Danforth and Edmond many years ago. It was on the west side of Kelly in the late 60's and 70's. There is a housing addition there now. You could hear the lions when it was feeding time from my grandpa's house that was next to it back then.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does not surprise me what Edmond may have roaming around it today. Edmond used to have circus that was on Kelly between Danforth and Edmond many years ago. It was on the west side of Kelly in the late 60's and 70's. There is a housing addition there now. You could hear the lions when it was feeding time from my grandpa's house that was next to it back then.
I have an old timer in my neighborhood (I live a rocks throw from there) that tells me about it. He's been here for 20ish and lived, born and raised just NE of 2nd & Kelly.

Said people were always messing around trying to get close to the animals. One of the reasons it was closed or moved.

Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is everybody's response if you step out your front door and see a bear strolling down your street and there are kids on the corner, several houses away, waiting for a school bus?
Back quietly back thru the front door I just came out of and turn the tv on to drown out the screaming. (In my defense I'm tired of pissy little shits telling me I'm racist because I don't let them terrorize the chip aisle ... 🤷).

Latest posts

Top Bottom